From Nikki Barton’s website: http://www.haslemerefirst.com/next-fridays-waverley-local-area-committee/
Parking is on the agenda for the next Waverley LAC on 9th May at Godalming Baptist Church.
This report sets out the response to statutory consultation for the locations included in the 2013/14 review. The Committee is asked to consider the objections, support and other comments received and agree how to proceed in each location.
- ITEM 7 Annex A – Waverley Consideration of Objections , item 7. PDF 460 KB
- ITEM 7 ANN B CranleighEwhurst , item 7. PDF 430 KB
- ITEM 7 ANN B EasternVillages , item 7. PDF 427 KB
- ITEM 7 ANN B FarnhamCentral , item 7. PDF 3 MB
- ITEM 7 ANN B FarnhamNorth , item 7. PDF 757 KB
- There are a further 5 documents.View the full list of documents for item 7.
Also, Victoria Leake, Haslemere resident will present a petition for 20 mph speed limits.
- Introduce a 20mph zone in Haslemere Town Centre and roads in Haslemere that want them (Posted by Mrs Victoria Leake)