Who’d have thought a blog about parking in a small rural town would have attracted 8,521 page views in 3 weeks? Here are some readership stats below…
- These numbers are cumulative from inception to date ie. 9/2 – 29/2/12 (4pm)
- Visits (total number of visits to the site)
- Pages per Visit (average number of pages viewed per visit) – this looks quite good, and may indicate that visitors are taking the time to read it
- Average Time on Site (average time on site for each visitor)
- % New Visits (percent of total visitors who visited the site for the first time)
- Bounce Rate (percent of single-page visits) – an indication that the visitor perhaps reached the site by mistake
Here are some big thank yous to some of the organisations who have supported this community forum, haslemereparking.com:
Haslemere Hall for the banner on your website and posters on your notice board.
Haslemere Travel and Woodie & Morris for mentioning us on your Facebook pages and for support on Twitter.
The Haslemere Guide for offering us a free listing in your next community guide.
The Haslemere Fringe for your twitter support.
The Surrey Advertiser for allowing publication of our web URL on your web pages.
The Haslemere Herald for allowing publication of our web URL on your web pages.
JL Nobbs for displaying the poster.
The Haslemere Volunteer Centre for your invaluable twitter support.
The Haslemere Society for sharing the website address with your members.
This weekend we are arranging a leaflet drop. If you are a shopkeeper we’ll be popping by on Saturday and hope you’ll be happy to display our poster in your shop window. We look forward to meeting you.
This blog is making us very proud to belong to such a great local community.